Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Insanely Happy Birthday


Hi there, Top Flighters!  Toni here with you again!  I adore the Katzelkraft Booly Dog.  That expression! That tail! Those eyes!   Coloring him up with Copics was so fun.  I also fussy cut the head out and placed it on a wobble.  You can check out my IG, @frankiehelpscraft, to see that in action.


And how could I resist pairing him with the Visible Image Time Tunnel stencil?  So insanely perfect! I inked that up with Squeezed Lemonade and Salty Ocean Distress Oxides.  In keeping with the swirls and whirls, I used a two-tone twine for the balloon string. Talk about playing with the eyes!


Visible Image - Time Tunnel - Stencil

 Please visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full product listing.  See you next week!

1 comment:

01 09 10