Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tag! You're it!


Hi, Everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a tag I made using the Studio Light Art by Marlene Large Colorful Tags.  I'm going to hang this on a neighbor's door (hopefully it will stop raining!).


I've never worked with these tags before so it took a bit of experimenting to see what mediums I liked using to color the PaperArtsy JOFY 57 image.  The clear winners were Derwent Inktense Pencils. I tried Prismacolor Colored Pencils which worked really well with the texture of the tag but I'm an impatient gal so the Inktense worked better for me.  I had no problems adding a touch of water to bring out the color even more. And what a dream for blending too.



I finished the tag off by embossing one of the Katzelkraft Holiday Quotes sentiments in a bright red. I also added white pigment pen designs to some of the ornaments and spattered it with snowflakes.


Thanks for stopping by!  If you'd like to see a full list of the ingredients and my other works, please visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10