Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Best of Your Life


Hi Topflight fans!  Toni here with you today sharing a soft and pretty card using some new Aall and Create products.

I started the card by sprinkling some PaperArtsy Infusions Sage onto bristol cardstock and spritzing lightly with water. I love the variations in color, don't you?  Keep in mind a little goes a looooong way.


Once dry, I stamped and colored the Aall and Create Twigs and Leaves stamp using Memento and Copics.  You can totally use Copics with bristol paper; it just takes more ink to saturate the paper for a good blending.


I offset the image so I would have plenty of room for the Katzelkraft Dreamer sentiment that I stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

Katzelkraft - Dreamer - Sentiments - Unmounted Red Rubber Stamp Set

The card looked a bit empty to me so I sponged a bit of the Aall and Create Quadrilaterals Stencil
 onto it.

The juxtaposition of the straight lines of the stencil, the speckles of the Infusions, the soft colors and the boldness of the sentiment work so well together.  Love it!


Feel free to check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full list of ingredients and to see more of my creations.  See you next week!

1 comment:

01 09 10