Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Night Wings


Hello, Everyone!  Toni again with you this fine Wednesday with a whimsical spring fairy card.

Let's start with the background, shall we?  I started by sponging Distress Oxides and Inks on the card base.  I then used a combination of the bubbles from PaperArtsy Eclectica Tracy Scott 24 stamped in DOs, the dandelion from That's Crafty ATC Coins Set 6 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, and the Visible Image Meshing Around stencil sponged with DOs. I used a wheat and rain stencil as well sponged in DOs. I spattered the lot with water, DOs and Copic Opaque White.  Whew!




Next I tackled the PaperArtsy Eclectica Tracy Scott 24 flowers. I stamped them on a page from a dictionary (note I used the bloom and blossom entries) then sponged them with DO Mustard Seed. I adhered them to the card front with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.



Next I stamped the Fairy Queen, Lavinia Twilight, and one of her subjects from Lavinia Three Dancing Fairies before stamping the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber Wings and Flight 11 sentiment. 

Lavinia Three Dancing Fairies


I imagine this scene to be taking place near sunset when the fairy folk are just starting to come out, perhaps coaxed by the Fairy Queen.  Dreamy!


Feel free to stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full list of ingredients and to see my other creations.  Fly free until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10