Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Background Music


Isn't this the truth?!  LOL.  Toni here with you today. Let's jump right in!

I did the background of the card first using Aall and Create Quadrilaterals Stencil with Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio. This has quickly become one of my favorite stencils!


I then stamped the pianist and a few musical notes from Crafty Individuals Musical Notes in Versafine Onyx Black. If you look closely, you can see where the Distress Oxide peeks through the black a bit. This doesn't happen with regular ink, just pigment. I rather like the effect myself.


I finished the card using one of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Vintage Paper Dolls and one of his Snarky Small Talk sentiments. Pretty sure my life's soundtrack would involve something from the Marx Brothers!

And before I forget, TFS is having an amazing Easter sale! You can pick up the products I used here and lots more. Hop on over and start shopping!


I'll see you next week!  In the meantime, you can check out my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or follow me on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10