Thursday, June 27, 2019

Metallic Paper Blending

Happy Thursday! Ericka here and today I'm playing with some Neenah Metallic Cardstock. This paper is so pretty and has a beautiful shine.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/neenah-prmium?ref=xuzipf8pid


I thought I would play with a little ink blending on the paper to see if I could still get the shine from the cardstock to come through.



For the heart card I used the heart stencil from Alexandra Renke with the new Prism Inks. They did a beautiful job blending and I love the colors!


I love how the ink blended on the cardstock and that you can still see the shine.


 These gems from Hunkydory are also fun to play with and I love the variety of colors they come in.


I used Distress Oxides for my second card and a stencil from AALL & Create. The large sentiments from Katzelkraft are perfect for just about any card.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to try out this paper, it gives any project a fun touch of sparkle! For more details on how I created my card feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative.

1 comment:

  1. Love how the ink blends so well on the metallic paper! Fab cards Ericka. =)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10