Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Oh dear! I'm late!


Hello, friends! Toni here with you today sharing a belated birthday card featuring Stamperia Alice. I love these vintage illustrations, don't you?


As a base, I used a card front I had at some point stenciled with numbers. I applied Distress Crackle Paint Clear Rock Candy using the Visible Image Meshing Around stencil. I also applied PaperArtsy Grunge Paste using the Visible Image Fibres stencil.



I love the shiny crackle effect and the matte finish of the PaperArtsy Grunge Paste.


Wearing rubber gloves, I applied PaperArtsy Seth Apter Fresco Chalk Paints Set 1 with my fingers. I swiped it on, rubbed it around, took some off with a paper towel and baby wipe, mixed colors and just kept going until I liked the result.


And, boy, do I!  There is so much color and texture and fabulousness there.  My last step for the background was to stamp the sentiment using Stazon Jet Black.  Then I tackled the white rabbit, coloring him with a combination of Zig Real Brush Watercolor Markers and Copics, and diecutting him using a pierced oval die.


Feel free to check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or my Instagram to see my other creations.  Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10