Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Shimmer Dream


Hello, Topflighters!  Toni here to explore using Neenah 65lb Metallic Cardstock with Copics.


Now the shimmer of this paper is simply amazing. It practically seems to glow.  It's ever so perfect for my fairy cards. I can also see myself using it for a special occasion card (wedding, mother's day, holidays) and I bet you have all sorts of ideas brewing too.


I stamped the Lavinia Moon Pods using Stazon Jet Black then stamped one of the Lavinia Dandelions at the bottom of each pod. It's like they wearing adorable little ruffs!



I colored the Lavinia Moon Pods using just a few Copics. What I discovered is the ink can quickly over-saturate the paper and bleed. So I used what I call the dab method where I applied the bare minimum amount of color by dabbing and overlapping to create shade. Worked a treat.


I finished the card by stamping one of the Lavinia Fairy Foragers and the Katzelkraft Carpe Diem sentiment.




You can see my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or on Instagram. Have a great rest of  your week and don't forget to dream!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toni... I love the simplicity of this card and the colours are gorgeous... I am a great Lavinia stamp addict even at the great age of 83!... I love fairies and toad stools and all the pods so ceverly created by Lavinia designers and your idea of stamping a dandelion under the moon pods is fantastic... well done you... :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10