Monday, December 30, 2019

Celebrating Birthdays!

Hello! The new year is almost upon us; can you believe it? We are in a celebratory mood around here with the start of 2020 a few days away and also my husband's 50th birthday on the 4th! I made him a fun card:


I always love using Katzelkraft stamps because of their whimsical designs. I stamped and fussy cut this little robot and mounted it onto a Wobbler for some fun movement. The background is stamped with ombre ink and I embossed the sentiment so it would really pop. Hopefully he will like it! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Happy New Year!!


Topflight Stamps Products:


Katzelkraft - Robots 2

Creative Expressions - Enigma

For the Love of Stamps - Today is the Perfect Day

Prism Ink - Peacock Green

Hero Arts Ombre Ink - Sky to Indigo



Seth Apter embossing powder - Eclipse

Versafine Ink - Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10