Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Lightbulb Moment


Hello, everyone!  This week we're focusing on the Darkroom Door sentiment strips that are rather new to the shop. There are a bunch of different ones; I'm using the Make Art one here. Isn't it fab?!


I stamped it using Prism Ink Wild Mushroom. I was really inspired by the sentiments and thought the IndigoBlue Steampunkesque image paired perfectly with it.


I stamped the image using Versafine Onyx Black. The stippling is a wonderful accident, resulting from using the more textured side of a piece of watercolor cardstock.  


In keeping with the creative sentiments theme, I sponged the Aall and Create Steam Cogs Stencil with Prism Ink Canary Yellow.  I stamped the Visible Image Destination Unknown sentiment in Prism Ink Fire Coral.


I used Prism Ink Fire Coral for the Crafty Individuals Wild Flowers and Ferns Silhouette and a combination of French Navy and Blackcurrant Jam for the circles from PaperArtsy Eclectica Tracy Scott 24.


The IndigoBlue Steampunkesque sentiment is in French Navy too.  Such yummy colors!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10