Monday, July 24, 2023

Trust your Faerie. She knows the way.

Hi Mel Pilling here.  This week, the Topflight Stamps design team is spotlighting         VISIBLE IMAGE. A wonderful company with many artistic and expressive stamps to choose from.










.


For this day card, I used the new bubble background I showed you last week. (Yup, hooked!!) For this card, I used 1 tablespoon of paint, 1 tablespoon dish soap and 1 tbsp water in a short glass. I made one blue and one black. Stir both.

I blew gently into the black with a straw until the bubbles rose over the top.  I lifted the black bubbles with a spatula and gently placed the bubbles onto bristol card At the bottom section of my card. (You can use any water tolerant card).  After this was completely dry,  I stirred up my blue glass and did the same at the top of the card.  I left this to dry naturally also. It doesn’t take long.

I stamped my fairy onto the dry card background using Versafine Clair Ink  in Nocturne , then stamped her again onto clean bristol card.  I covered the clean card faerie stamp with Masking Paper and then I stamped the wings over the masking sheet.  I also did this with the spotted circle on her right hip.  Then I removed the mask,  coloured the whole faerie with watercolour markers then cut her out and glued her onto the project card.

I added some holographic glitter here and there for a bit of sparkle, and a sentiment to Finish. 

STAMPS USED









I think this bubble technique is so much fun to do and quite addictive. I hope you to give it a try.

Thank you so much for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog.  See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment