Monday, August 21, 2017

Watch them bloom!

Hello all!  Clare here with you today at Topflight Stamps and I have been doing some simple Gelli printing.  I love experimenting and pulling prints from my printing plate.  for this project I chose to use some die cut circles and some beautiful colours from Paperartsy to do all the work.  I used Prawn, Butternut & Tangerine Twist from Tracy Scott's colours along with Carribean Sea.


The main Image on the card is from Carabelle Studios and the set is called 'Plant Loving Thoughts' , by Birget Koopsen, available at Topflight's online store.


Using Posca pens I added some splatters to the card along with some sequins for a subtle bling.


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed your visit?  Remember there is something new on the blog everyday from our amazing creative team, subscribe and visit daily to see what they have been up to.

Creative Hugs,

Clare

4 comments:

01 09 10