Thursday, September 28, 2017

Carabelle Stamps Encaustic Canvas

Hello Topflight Stamps fans! Karen Bearse here today with a very unique encaustic canvas. I recently had a play date with a group of creative friends & we got to play with encaustic. I have actually taught classes using this medium and it was fun to get waxy again. 


This canvas was a lot of fun to make, with lots of cool layers. The stamping definitely adds excitement to the piece.




The stamp set I played with is designed by Birgit Koopsen of Carabelle Studios. It is called Scribbled Leaves & Textured Circles. I love all the potential of this set! So many fun pieces to investigate. 



Thanks for joining me on Topflight Stamps today! If you want to see a break down of how I made my canvas you can check out the tutorial here. See you next week. Make sure you take time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10