Thursday, March 1, 2018

Come Fly With Me!

As a paper crafter, I love surprising people with handmade cards and happy mail. And this cutie patootie from Carabelle Studio's "Little Girl with Balloon" is perfect for just that -- making any time cards!



I wanted to this little girl in her whimsical stance to shine so I decided to keep the card very CAS (clean and simple). I Copic colored the image, added some Clear Wink of Stella to her balloon as well as the heart on her dress for some shimmer, and coated the balloon with Ranger Glossy Accents for high shine. I also had to add a handful of rose gold sequins for sparkle.



I heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder onto black card stock and popped that up on foam tape for bit of dimension. I then cut down the sides of the card front so that I could edge each side with some gun metal glitter washi tape and some fun Doodlebug pink and red Chevron paper.



For the inside of the card, I used a bit more of that chevron patterned paper to edge the card liner and stamped out the hearts from the stamp set for some added interest. I ended up adding some eyelash detail doodling around the hearts to camouflage a little stamp smearing. :)

Thanks for joining me today at Topflight Stamps! If you're interested in more details about the supplies used in this project or watching a process video making it, please check out my blog post HERE.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10