Monday, January 20, 2020

Hello Fans of Topflight Stamps, happy Mix Media Monday!!! Karen Bearse here to start off the week with the coolest stamps ever! This is a system to make postage stamps! I am seriously in love with these so I hope you enjoy my post.


I made 3 stamps using the My Stamp system which I explain on my blog in a full tutorial.  
If you want to make these awesome-sauce postage stamps you will want to start with:



The "My Stamp". This is the base that makes either a 2.25" x 1.5" stamp or one of your own making using the open frame portion.


The system also has "labels" that are the perfect size to fit inside the stamp frame. There are many options & they are seriously wonderful. I got Fantasy which is just that, eclectic images full of Alice, & moon & butterfly man coolness.  There are more options here. I really hope Carabelle Studios comes out with a matching die cut to cut the frame of the stamp out!



The edges of my stamps were distressed with Roasted Coffee. Nummy.



Once the images were colored they were layered with a coat of Vintage Beeswax Embossing Powder. I hope you get a chance to check out my tutorial & let me know what you think!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10