Friday, May 29, 2020

Foiled Coffee

Happy Friday! Ericka here and today is the last day of the 2020 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I hope you have had the chance to hop along and get inspired by all of the beautiful creations! I have one more coffee inspiration using Katzelkraft Coffee and Tea to Go set.


This is a great set and I love the sentiments that are included.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/katzelkraft-coffee-tea-to-go-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp-set?ref=xuzipf8pid


Recently, I've been having fun using foils. I decided to use reactive spray on a tag with pink foil. I had some extra foiled papers and decided to stamp the cup on this rainbow piece.


Is there anything better than a rainbow coffee cup?



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my blog Strangely Creative for more details and a list of supplies.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rainbow cup on your tag.
    Are the splatters done with using foils too?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10