Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Merry Christmas Slimline Card

Hi, Connie here with a slimline card using stamps from the
Topflight Store.  So many great holiday stamps to choose
from along with others!
I'm using stamps and a stencil by
Darkroom Door to create my slimline Christmas card.  


My inspiration for this card was the airplane pulling a message banner.  I knew
Topflight had a set called Vintage Planes by Darkroom Door and I 
knew that Joyful Christmas had a banner style image and that is where 
I started.  It took the good part of the day to execute this card the way I
saw it in my mind.  I hope you are inspired too!!!


The background, for the card, is created with Distress Oxides inks,
watered down, the Number Medley stamp set and the Small Checkered
Stencil by Darkroom Door. The Vintage Plane is stamped directly on
card front using a stamping platform.  You will need to stamp several
times to get a solid black image.


The banner is stamped, trimmed out and added to the card front.
A border was added using the Abstract 09 stamp. The sentiment is 
embossed with embossing powder, trimmed into a word strip and
added to the card front. Several of the stamped images are popped up
with dimensional adhesive.  Love the dimension!! 

Products used:
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10