Monday, August 15, 2022

Awaken + Grow + Blossom

Hello and I hope you're all having a great start to the week! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing a super quick card using stamps from Visible Image.

It's so helpful to have any-occasion cards on hand to send out to friends and family. To create this card, I first stamped the floral image from Spring Awakening by Visible Image onto white cardstock. I then colored with Copic markers and fussy cut the image. Then I stamped the sentiment in Prism Ink Blackcurrant Jam and splattered the green dots using Lavinia Mysticals Mists in Amble Green. The main panel was placed on a black card front to help make the images really pop.


The entire card came together in about 15 minutes! I love when stamps can take center stage and be the star of the card... it makes creating so much quicker.

Thanks for joining in. Have a creative week!

Topflight Stamps supplies used:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10