Friday, December 30, 2022

Visible Image Anyone for Bubbles?


Happy (almost) New Years everyone! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I have a bubbly New Years card using the Visible Image Anyone for Bubbles


I started with a gel press print that I had created earlier using PaperArty Fresco Acrylics in Baltic Blue and Aquamarine.  I created patterns on my gel press using things around the house like bottle tops. I stamped the champagne glasses and heat embossed them with some sparkly WOW! powder. After all, champagne, sparkles and New Years all go together, right?

I fussy cut out the glasses and added bubbles to the glasses with Distress Oxide ink in Kitsch Flamingo. I then used my WOW! Embossing pen to trace around the circles on my background and add some more sparkly embossing powder. I added my glass to the background with foam tape.


I finished my card by heat embossing the sentiment with WOW! Golden Vintage Lace powder and added it to my card. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful and sparkly New Years with a little bubbly.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10