Friday, February 10, 2023

Crafty Individuals Birthday Dogs

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I am continuing the Design Team theme using the Crafty Individuals brand. This brand has a wide variety of unmounted stamps, so don't forget to get the EZ Mount.  Today I thought I'd make a quick birthday card using the Waiting for Their Next Adventure stamp. These dogs are so fun and I thought I would pair them with the Visible Image Go To Words.


I stamped the dogs with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink and clear heat embossed them. I then fussy cut out a mask so that I could do some ink blending with the Lavinia Blue Atoll ink and Distress Ink in Antique Linen. 


I colored up just a small part of the stamp and then added the sentiment with Versafine Clair ink in Glamorous. I finished my card by adding a little AALL & Create washi tape. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Topflight Stamps Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10