Friday, January 25, 2019

My Everything...


Happy Friday everyone.. Annette Allen back here with you this sweet Friday. I was at Creativation and I also got to take a fun PaperArtsy class with Donna. In this class we got this awesome new stamp set by Tracy Scott

Today I though I would show you just how fun it is. I just love all the flowers and cool designs that come in this set and really you could use it in so many ways. Today I am showing how you can use it in a card. 


I created the background with the 3x5 Gel Press and PaperArtsy Chalk Acrylics: Sherbet, Mermaid and Wisteria. I also used Stamperia: Optical Effect Circles Stencil. Very simple background to create. Did not take no time at all as you can see.  I went with a simple background. I did not want too much color but enough to blend with these pretty flowers.


For the sentiment I used 13@rts: Together stamp set. Today I am mixing it all up. Why not use as many as your crafty supplies as you can in one card.... Right?  

I stamped the flowers on a separate piece of card-stock and cut them out leaving a hint of white, use foam adhesives to give them some dimension and adhere to card. The sentiment I left for last and that was it. Totally easy card to create. 




Now it is time to shop...... get all your favorites at Topflight Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10