Friday, January 18, 2019

Thanks...


Hi everyone.. Annette Allen here with you today to share a colorful and easy card. I created this card using a mix of three stamps sets.



I first stamped the background with the Carabelle Studio: Monoprinting Striped Lines Background using Tsukineko Radiant Neon 4 Trio. Normally I go for a perfectly stamped background but this time I did not because I wanted it to look faded. Next I stamped these gorgeous flowers from the AALL & Create: Blossomed Dreams by Tracy Evans stamp set. I used the same ink to color the images I just used a paint brush to pick the color off the ink pad. 

I splashed a bit of Copic opaque after I stamped this pretty sentiment from the Creative Expressions: Stylish Script stamp set. I felt like I need a little more so I added some NUVO Crystal drops to high light the black a little more and finished it up with a fun pattern border. 


All of these sets are available on the Topflight Stamps online store here.

Get creative and go wild with your stamps.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10