Thursday, June 4, 2020

That's Crafty - Baby Bear

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are featuring That's Crafty stamps. I choose a set by Magda Polakow. She designs the sweetest stamps! And last year I was lucky enough to meet her in person in New York City! What fun!



I masked off a strip on my card base and sponged with various shades of ink. I made myself masks for the "landscape". The bear and tree stump I had stamped on a piece of scrap paper and fuzzy cut it, but I could have stamped it directly onto the card (why didn't I????). Colored with markers. I stamped the clouds and tree and treated them first with bleach and then colored them in. Added Stickles to the clouds.


I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10