Monday, August 3, 2020

Junk Journal with Dots To Diamonds

Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here with a quick & easy page & a tutorial on my blog. These techniques can be used for a Junk Journal piece, a card or as an art journal page. This week the team are playing with Dots To Diamonds so check back to see all the wonderful inspiration!


This card was made with just a few simple products that pack a punch!



Start with the Dots to Diamonds paper pad- I used pad #1 but there are a few different to choose from.


Add some Super Matt Varnish to seal & protect the area from ink.


Then for 1 step color that looks like you had to use many layers add some PaperArtsy Infusions. 


Now for the bling!! So many Diamond Sparkle colors to choose from!!


The Stamp Set Mail Art by AALL & Create was perfect. There are so many images on this one set!!

The images are so crisp! Look how wonderfully dynamic those Infusions are. Thanks so much for joining me, I hope you get a chance to get inky today!

2 comments:

  1. Merci, Karen, for another inspiration for me to get out my infusions! And the stamp you chose has been overlooked previously by me, but not anymore! AALL & Create really has a monopoly on creative stampsets, imo! Well done!

    Mary in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that I could inspire! I know that set is great & infusions are so fun. Bon Chance!!

      Delete

01 09 10