Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Super Heroes


This week we're showing off some of the things you can do with the Hunkydory Dots to Diamonds products.  Here I'm using pages from Hunkydory Dots to Diamonds Pad 3 as they are, mostly.


The pages I used reminded me of fireworks and since they were foiled, it seemed the perfect fit for what I had in mind. 


See what I mean?! The Paper Rose Super Hero Fun images along with a diecut cityscape and I had the perfect super hero cards!


I colored up both images with super hero colors and embossed the sentiment.  Check out how shiny the foil is on these!

I did add some white pigment pen accents to the foiled dots as you can see.  Just a bit more added interst and sparkle.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10