Monday, January 4, 2021

A Trio of Infusions Backgrounds

Hello Fans of Topflight Stamps. Karen Bearse here in the New Year 2021, with a trio of Infusions Backgrounds for you. I wish you all the best for the New Year & pray that this pandemic ends & the world heals. For now let's get some crafty play on, to distract & de-stress. 

Here is my trio of fun. For the tutorial & details on this delicious product hop on over to my blog. 

Infusions are luscious powder pots of pigment with walnut crystals. They are activated when wet. You can use water, gesso, decoupage glue to bring out the color. Have fun & experiment!

 

The stencil I used is Arty Arrows by Clarity. There are so many great stencils it is hard to pick just one!

 

Use whatever tags or paper you have that work with Mixed Media. A great place to play is an art journal like the ones Art By Marlene has.

Here is a step from the tutorial. You have to love all that nummy color! Thanks for joining me on Mixed Media Monday, I hope you have time to get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10