Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Dreamer

Greetings! It's Tuesday which means it's Kathi here to share a project with you. This week my teammates and I are experimenting with pigment powders such as Brusho Crystal Colors and Infusions

I've made a card using four colors of Brusho Crystal Colors with stamps from Crafty IndividualsPolkadoodles. Katzelkraft, and a stamp and stencil from Lavinia Stamps.

Here it the 5.5" x 8.5" card. 

To create the background, heavy watercolor paper was spritzed with water, sprinkled with Brusho Crystal Colors and heat set. This step was repeated multiple times until I was happy with the colors. Then I either stamped, stenciled, or both. One interesting thing that I discovered there was a difference in color when using the rough or smooth side of the watercolor paper. I used the same Brusho colors on the sleeping cat and the sentiment as I used on the lion, figuring that the texture might add a visual interest, but not expecting such a big difference.

Please visit Kat's Tales of Stamping for complete supply lists and instructions!

Topflight Products Used:













Thanks for visiting today! See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10