Thursday, June 24, 2021

Stamperia Bookmark

      Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are featuring stamps by Stamperia.
Stamperia makes vintage stamp motifs using red rubber - for sure the best stamping material. 
Now vintage is not really my thing, so I struggled a bit......


I decided to make a bookmark with this book pile stamp. I really liked that one. And I could use another bookmark anyhow.
I rummaged through my stash of paper pads and found one I thought was suited as background. Stamped on it and colored with Copics. The stamp set did not come with a sentiment, so I went with this one by Visible Image Stamps. In the end i could not resist to put on the little sassy mouse from Katzelkraft, since I thought the bookmark was a bit lopsided. Used some slimline dies to cut out my bookmark.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10