Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Silhouette Safari Card

Hi, Connie here with a Safari card using silhouette stamps and PanPastels,
for color. I'm using products by Carabelle Studio, KatzelKraft and Darkroom Door.
The focal stamp is out of stock but Topflight Stamps carries another similar product 
that will work for this. Good save :):)


PanPastels are used for the background creating a Sunset. I used the Sun stencil, by
Darkroom Door, for the Sun going down behind the tree. I used On Safari by Sentimentally
 Yours/Phil Martin for my card. Unfortunately this set is no longer available but Topflight
carries a similar product that will work.  Versafine/Onxy Black is used for the silhouette 
stamping.  I also used a stamping platform so I could re-stamp to insure a rich
image

To create the Postage stamp I used the My Stamp #2 by Carabelle and Mini Deer by 
KatzelKraft.  The stamp is adhered with dimensional adhesive.


The sentiment is by Darkroom Door and embossed with Wow Embossing Powder. The card 
is over sized because the stamp is about 8" long. I think it will be beautiful on a 
Kraft wrapped gift for a nature lover.

Products Used:


Sentimentally Yours / On Safari
(not in stock)
Alternative

Sue Wilson Safari Collection 7X7 stencil
Creative Expressions


My Stamp #2 / Carabelle


Versafine / Onyx Black

Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10