Friday, October 15, 2021

Darkroom Door Honeycomb Stencil

 


Happy Friday! Ericka here with Strangely Creative and I'm continuing our week playing with stencils. Today I have a card that I used the Darkroom Door Honeycomb stencil. I started with a background I had in my stash that I had made using a gel print.

I used texture paste with the Honeycomb stencil and let it dry. I then used some yellow spray to add color to the texture paste. Then, I stamped the flowers and sentiment from the Darkroom Door You are Everything set with the Lavinia Dye Ink in Mermaid and Blue Lagoon

 
To finish my card, I fussy cut the flowers and sentiment and added them to the background with foam tape. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10