Monday, October 25, 2021

Let's Make a December Daily Page

 Hello Topflight Stamp Friends! Karen Bearse here with a December Daily page that can easily be converted to a card. This week the team is working with a Christmas/Winter theme. I am still determined to finish my December Daily Album for 2019. I like how this turned out & may make another for 2020. Working on these helps get me in the Christmas Spirit & reminds me that the importance of the  holiday is about family shenanigans!

This is the page I did front & back. So much wintery goodness on this! Let's take a look at the products that were used. For a full list plus a tutorial you can hit my blog here. 

The base of my page is from the Stamperia paper pack. Did you know that TF now sells paper? There are also some great bundles including the paper & chipboard for these pages. This one is called Winter's Tale & is just stunning.  


 This was the quote "Warm Winter Wishes" used on the front page of my piece. Just love the imagery of this set by Sara Naumann for PaperArtsy. 

This quote was embossed with Seth Apter's Blue Moon from his Cosmic set. Just love the different flecks of blue's & tiny bit of black which makes it very dynamic. The photos don't do it justice!

The snow flakes on this set by Jofy are very interesting & the accent images in them are great! I accentuated them with a gold gel pen. 


For the quote "Peace Be With You" from the above ESN40 set Weathered Gold emboss, from the Metalz Trio by Seth was perfect. I also added some script images from the set ESN41. That is it for the base parts of my page. This page gave me some awesome therapy & I have a piece ready to go in my December Daily project, such a bonus! I hope you check back to see what the team will be up to this week. Now go get inky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10