Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Hi! Hello! Hey!! by Charmaine Canham

 


Goeie More, Kwaggas! That is Good
Morning Zebras, in Afrikaans!
Look! You are learning more than
just card techniques here! 


I have a very easy and simple card today
using a masking technique.
I am also using a stamp set from a
new-to-me company, CraftEmotions. 



Craft Emotions - Clear Polymer Stamps - Savannah 1

I started by masking the bottom of the
cardstock and applying distress oxide to the top.



I stamped the tree with black pigment ink and clear embossed it.



Stamp the "kwagga" with Copic-friendly
markers and add color. 
Add shading to the backside and to the ground. 


I do miss the African planes at times.
 But stamps like these make me smile. 

Hope you have a "lekker" day!
Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10