Friday, March 11, 2022

Chou & Flowers Plants in Circles

 

Happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm continuing the Chou & Flowers theme. I really love the unique style of this company and can't wait to get my hands on some more stamp sets. Today, I'm featuring the Plants in Circles set.


 To create my card, I started with a piece of leftover Bristol Smooth paper and did a little ink smooshing using the Lavinia Elements inks in Merlot, Truffle and Mermaid. I then stamped the Plants in Circles and gold heat embossed them on vellum.

I love the sentiments that are included in this set but wanted something a little bigger and bolder and so I chose this quote from the the Hobby Arts Scene It Sentiments set

 

I love this set and can't wait to use it again. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. My Spring Break has started so I'll be posting again on Sunday with another make from this "new" company.


Topflight Stamps Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10