Friday, February 4, 2022

PaperArtsy Mixed Media Card

 

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a mixed media card using PaperArtsy and some other great supplies found at Topflight Stamps.

I started my card by using the PaperArtsy Fresco paint in Blah Mange and Mulled Wine and brayer to spread color around my background. I love the random look and the texture that comes from using a brayer with these beautiful paints. I then used the Sara Naumann PS176 stencil and applied the PaperArtsy Pea Coat paint with a sponge.

I added some texture elements using the PaperArtsy Seth Apter ESA25 with the Versafine Clair ink in Medieval Blue. I added another layer of texture using the WOW! Embossing powders in Seth Apter Tarnished Teal and Gilded. To finish my card, I then stamped the Harmony sentiment and added a bit of gel pen around random elements for highlights.


I hope I've inspired you with some different mixed media techniques you can use in your next projects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamp Supplies










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10