Saturday, July 23, 2022

Mixed Media Journal Page

 

Happy weekend! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you get a chance to play in your craft room this weekend. Today I'm creating a journal page with PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics and some leftovers in my stash pile.

I started out with a creating a light background with the PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics in Blah Mange, Bougainvillea, and Mulled Wine. I added some PaperArtsy Printed Tissue along with In The Navy Infusions


As you can see, my piece got dark rather quickly. I added some flowers from the JOFY 112 set that I had previously painted and then added some more Bougainvillea along with some white gel pen to lighten up my background.

I also added some white gel pen to my flowers and some more white gel pen patterns.


I used the sentiment from the AALL & Create #630 Basic Sentiments. I finished my journal page with some white splatters.

 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10