Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Stars & Stripes Gel Press

 

I hope you all had a happy 4th of July! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I'm celebrating with the Visible Image Stars & Stripes stencil along with my gel press and PaperArtsy Fresco Paint.


I started by putting a small amount of PaperArtsy Fresco paint in Twilight and Toffee Apple on my gel plate. I placed my stencil on the gel plate and lifted off the ink. I then removed the stencil and placed another piece of paper on the gel plate to lift off my print.


I then stamped Studio Light Basic Wishes sentiment in Versafine Clair Twilight ink and clear embossed it. I finished my card by tracing around the stars with my white gel pen to add a little more definition. 

 

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to take advantage of the last day of the sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10