Monday, April 15, 2024

2 Clean and Simple Birthday Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna back on the blog with you today with a pair of clean and simple birthday cards.

To get started, I took the Floral Butterfly stamp from Studio Light and stamped it directly onto white A2 notecards with the Sugar Plum Shimmer Pearlescent ink. The stamp doesn't cover an entire A2 card front so I stamped it once and then moved it down so it would just overlap a bit and stamped the rest of my card panels.

Note that it looks like this set is no longer available from Topflight Stamps, but Studio Light has the Grunge Butterflies set that is very similar. 

After my card base was stamped, I took the Best Birthday Ever set from Visible Image and stamped the happy birthday sentiment with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink onto white card stock. I trimmed them down and then matted them onto some silver shine card stock. I added those to the cards covering up the area where my previous stamping had overlapped.

I finished off the cards by adding in some gems,

Find all the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10