Monday, July 1, 2024

Shine Bright with Visible Image

 Hi friends. Alanna back here with you on the blog today and this week, are focus is on stars. I had this Shining Star set, from Visible Image in my stash and decided it was the perfect time for it to see ink.

I started by stamping the large star image with alcohol marker friendly ink using my Misti stamping tool. I then colored it with my OLO markers. I then restamped the image with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink to really deepen and darken the stamped outline. I love doing this when I am coloring. As long as you have some sort of stamping tool, you are good to go.

After my images were colored, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set with the same Versafine Claire Nocturne ink in the bottom left corner. I trimmed my panels down and added them with foam tape to a coordinating A2 card base from some deep yellow card stock. I finished off the cards by adding in some sequin confetti.


Find the products I used in this post below in the Topflight Stamps store. 
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10