Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Fall is Here! Autumnal Card with AALL & Create

Hello, Lisa Hoel here. This week at Topflight Stamps our theme is "Anything Goes". I decided to make another leaf card using the AALL & Create Die Set Leafinitely Detailed because fall is my favorite season! I made backgrounds colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays and die cut the leaves out of them. In the background, I added some embossing ink through a stencil to add some texture and embossed it withWOW! Burnt Toffee embossing powder.


Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed #topflightstamps

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted often!


Don't miss the SALE! Ends tonight!!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

AALL & Create Die Set - Leafinitely Detailed


Lindy's Starburst Sprays - Haunted Halloween


Lindy's Starburst Sprays - Autumn Leaves

PaperArtsy Minis Stencil - PM025

WOW! Seth Apter embossing powder - Burnt Toffee

Penpaling Paula washi tape -Autumn I

embossing ink
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10