Monday, July 24, 2017

Oh Little Town....

Hi guys.  It's Clare with you today to share with you my second project of Topflight Stamps, Christmas in July.  A little less traditional today but I have chosen to go with some bright and zingy colours to make a vibrant snowy town scene.


I prepared my card using Paperartsy Fresco Acrylic paints.  I stamped a row of Rubberdance Textured Houses onto white tissue paper, heat embossed and put them onto my card with matt medium.



I am really excited to have this set of stamps!  I can se so many uses such as new home cards and I cant wait to use these in a journal spread. 



I added some extra colour to the houses using some Neocolour II water soluble crayons before adding some of my own doodles and highlighting the windows.  Finally some sparkly stickles to layer the houses with snow!

Did you know that Topflight Stamps offers rewards for customer loyalty?  Pop over to the store to checkout the details of our Frequent Buyer Program.
Thank you for stopping by today.  There is something new on the blog everyday so remember to check back to see what the rest of the team have been creating.

Happy Crafting,

Clare.



4 comments:

  1. I really like this card Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colours you have used, really vibrant and zingy! I think you have used these houses really beautifully - thank you!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING work Clare. I love the colours you've picked. They are so warm, perfect for Christmas!!! HUGS! Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this your colors are wonderful

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10