Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Topflight, Crafty Individuals and Summer!

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.  We're sharing summer projects on the blog this week. We're also having a HUGE sale on all our Summer Stamps. Be sure to check it out!!


Summer Sale Link


This week at Top Flight, it's summer!
The stamp for my first post





My basic medium used

The blue and green Bistre
That I applied on a SB paper
And then sprayed with water


I then applied my stamp with ink
Stazon "timber brown"




I discolored the basket, the flowers and the bird with
bleach


My two TCW stencils

"Mini complicated hearts" 6 X 6
"Mini art is" 6 X 6

Inks used for my stencils
Distress Pumice Stone and Brushed Corduroy

Do not forget to subscribe to
the Topflight Stamps newsletter to receive all 
information on sales and store updates

Nathalie



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10