Thursday, October 5, 2017

Card Making with Studio Light

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!

Hello card making fans, Karen Bearse here today with a fun art journal like card. This week Topflight Stamps has been having all kinds of fun sales leading up to Saturday, October 7th National Card Making Day. Today is our last day to feature one stamp company on the 25% off Daily Deal Sale and the company is Darkroom Door.


World Cardmaking Day Contest
On Saturday, October 7 we will post a link on our blog and we encourage all our customers to post cards that they have created with stamps from our store. You can link as many cards as you would like. The link up will be open Saturday, October 7 through Friday, October 13 at midnight EST. Our winners will be announced on the blog Sunday, October 15. 

PRIZES
1 - Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
4 - Mystery Bags Full of Stamps - retail value at least $30
5 - $10 gift certificates to the Topflight Stamps Store



Here is my card, kind of a grungy, inky twist to card making. I like the contrast of the dark stormy background & the light quote, rain & cloud. 




My background was created using Studio Light 183. 



For the quote, cloud & rain pieces I used Birgit Koopsen's set by Carabelle "Dancing in the Rain". Thanks for tuning in & I hope you join in our contest on Saturday where the team will have more cards for you. If you want to see how I made my card you can check it out on my blog here. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10