Sunday, October 29, 2017

Spooky Time!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog.  It's Clare with you today just to share with you a spooky skeleton card I made using Katzelcrafts Steampunk Skeleton stamp.



The Background was made using Distress Oxides.



I masked off the skeleton and stamped around him.  I wanted him to look white so I painted a weak solution of bleach and water over the skull.


This card was for my son's friend's birthday so I consider this a versatile stamp, you could even change up the background colours and use as a female card.

Thank you for stopping by today, remember there is something happening on the blog every weekday so pop back for some more inspiration.

Crafty hugs,

Clare.






1 comment:

  1. Super background and super steampunk skeleton - great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10