Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Vintage Baby Cards

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.  Steph here again showcasing the Craft Emotions - Lovely Baby, Vintage Toys stamp set and Studio Light - Butterflies stamp set.  I love the baby buggy and thought it would make some great baby cards.


I began by die cutting white circles and placing them in the MISTI.  Using the MISTI allowed me to add several colors of inks perfectly on each buggy.  I used 2 shades of pink for the girl and 2 shades of blue for the boy.


 Finally I added black ink for the wheels.  Using the MISTI allowed me to continue re-stamping the images perfectly


Using papers from my stash I created the cards.  A scalloped circle was added behind the image on the pink card.  Celebrate is from the Studio Light - Butterflies stamp set which I slipped behind the image.


A simple circle was added behind the image on the blue card.   Celebrate is from the Studio Light - Butterflies stamp set which I slipped behind the image.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10