Monday, November 20, 2017

How Many Sleeps?

Welcome to Topflight Stamps  It's Clare with you today.This Week I have been working with this cute little stamp from Leane Creatief. There is  lots of creative freedom to be had with these stamps.  You really can turn this into your own design!


Doodle away using your own creative flair! I stamped my image and coloured with Distress markers before adding my own doodles. Blue & green hues are my favourite!  So  to break tradition my Santa was a few different shades. I added some glossy accents here & there to create a little more dimension.







I found a small chalkboard for my little blue Santa, with paints and texture I transformed the plain frame into a wintery surround.



And so the countdown begins!  I added a few sparkly embelishments here and there to complete my own little Christmas countdown.

Watch out for our specials this week!  With Black Friday fast approaching I'm sure there will be bargains galore!

Crafty hugs,

Clare



















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10