Thursday, November 2, 2017

Make a Journal Flip With Stamps

Welcome to Topflight, it's Thursday yay, so Karen Bearse here today with a journal flip using stamps.  The team are playing with Crafty Individuals today- love these detailed rubber stamps!!



This week saw me playing in "My Favorite Book" again. It is getting so cool & chunky plus I love combining stamps with photos in a memory journal kind of way.  

 I used water color paint & markers with the stamps- Tall WildFlowers. 
 Another stamp that was used, also by Crafty Individuals, is Floral Postcard. 



Here is a close up of this beautiful stamp using a messy watercolor technique. The details of these stamps is awesome & there are so many little images included they also make great background stamps. If you would like to learn how to make a secret journal flip spot for your scrapbooks, journals or even project life hop, on over to my blog for this easy tutorial.Thanks so much for joining me! See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10