Monday, January 22, 2018

Longing for Spring!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog.  Clare with you today.  I'm sure a lot of you have been revelling in all of the glorious new products we have been glimpsing at Creativation? I'm compiling a mental list of the new products I'd like to try.

This week at Topflight we are using Carabelle Studio Stamps and I have chosen to work with two of their yummy sets!








I Stamped the images onto white card, heat embossed and coloured them in using Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers.  (I adore the rich, vibrant colours)



I cut the images out, attaching the scalloped border to some bakers twine to give the appearance of bunting.  Attaching Birdie to a twig from my wood basket, I assembled it all onto a mini decorative pallet.




What have you added to your shopping list from Creativation?  Keep your eyes peeled as I am sure that some of those gorgeous new stamps will be landing soon at Topflight Stamps!

Happy Crafting,

Clare.















3 comments:

01 09 10