Monday, January 29, 2018

Paperartsy/Jofy Blooms

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog.  Clare here with you today and I'm playing with some yummy new stamps from Paperartsy, designed by Jo-Firth Young.

 

For this Project I used Jofy set #64 #59, Stencil PS081 along with Paperartsy Fresco paints Prawn, Butternut, Coral & Cheesecake.





I brayered a piece of card with the Prawn & butternut paint and stencilled on the leaves with the Cheesecake paint.



On another piece of card, painted with prawn & cheesecake, I stamped the bloom from set #64 and added some doodles and dots with white pen. I fussy cut out and set aside.  On a piece of textured cardstock I stamped the daisy doodle from set #59 to one side.  I mat and layered my card and assembled along with some dies, and added a little bit of string.



Thank you for stopping by today, remember to stop by the online shop and check out all of the new arrivals that have been listed.

Happy Crafting,

Clare.


2 comments:

01 09 10