Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Looking Sharp - Simple Coloring with For the Love of Stamps

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog! 

It's Jenny here, with a clean and simple card using a super cute stamp set from For The Love of Stamps.  



For those of you who aren't familiar with this stamp company, they're made in the UK (where I'm from!) and are clear photopolymer.  Topflight carries a large selection of them and I highly recommend you check them out!  I used the Prickly Plants Cactus set for my card today.  

To create my card, I stamped the heart pot and the tall cactus using Versafine Onyx Black ink onto Bristol Smooth paper and coloured them using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush makers (I used three shades of green on the cactus itself).   I also added some prickles with a black fine liner.  I then trimmed it out. 


The background was created by dry embossing a stencil onto dark red cardstock, and then flicking a green shimmer spray over the top.  I then popped the cactus up on foam tape in the centre.    The sentiment was stamped in the same Onyx Black ink onto Bristol Smooth which was colored with co-ordinating green Zig markers, and popped up on foam tape. 

This card was so quick and simple to create - I love this stamp set and will be using it again in the near future - stay tuned!

Have a wonderful day, thanks for joining us!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. I like the background. Thank you for the clear precise instructions. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10