Monday, September 24, 2018

AALL & Create and Studio Light - 'Coloring' with Glossy Accents

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!  It's Jenny here, and today I'm showing you a technique that is super quick, and can be used to create pretty, clean and simple cards.  


It uses a fun and sketchy stamp by AALL & Create, an awesome brand Topflight carries.  While this one isn't currently in stock, there's some others that are very similar, and perfect for this technique.


To create my card, I trimmed down some patterned paper from a selection by Studio Light - this paper has subtle colors and texture throughout and is great for quick backgrounds.   I arranged the stamps from the set on my stamp positioner and then stamped them directly onto the patterned paper panel in Versamark clear embossing ink.


I heat embossed the hearts with with Rose Gold embossing powder and then colored them in with a clear Wink of Stella. I adhered the panel to a white notecard and then coated the hearts with Glossy Accents. This really magnifies the sparkle underneath as well as any pattern on the paper.   

Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Versamark onto black cardstock, heat embossed in white and popped up on foam tape over the card panel.

Hope you like it!  Be sure to check out the full AALL & Create range and Studio Light patterned paper over at Topflight, they're unusual and fun! 

Jenny 


1 comment:

01 09 10